Christian Ministry Scholarship
We desire to develop, empower, and send workers locally and globally. Informed by our dedication to the Scriptures, our mission is to cultivate and nourish healthy spiritual lives for all people. Specifically, we seek to fulfill our mission by developing workers to mobilize ministry so that Kingdom workers genuinely leave a legacy.
Developing Workers Global desires to invest in next generation leaders by equipping the saints for the work of the ministry. This scholarship is for students who meet the requirements and have a calling to full-time Christian ministry.
Students applying for a Christian Ministry Scholarship must be born-again Christians who are answering God’s call into full-time Christian ministry. These students plan to be salaried full-time ministers. Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from their pastor along with this completed application. Scholarship recipients will meet with a ministry coach once per semester of scholarship award.
Click below if you’d like to be a part of contributing to the Developing Workers scholarship fund
Taking forth the gospel by empowering and equipping people to serve in their God-given strengths.
Scholarships are annual awards of $500 – $1,000 given to high school seniors and/or currently enrolled full-time college undergraduates who have been endorsed by their peers, family, and spiritual leaders as a person possessing a profound measure of character, commitment to service, and financial need.
- Awards are made as a LUMP SUM in the amount of $500 – $1,000 directly to the recipient’s college/university.
- Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees, room, board, books, and other college expenses.
High school seniors or active college students must:
- Be attending and active in a local church. College students who attend school away from home will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and a representative from the scholarship committee will verify the applicant’s status.
- Have attained at least a 3.0 grade point average on 4.0 scale in a previous school semester/marking period.
- Provide an official transcript from their high school or college that includes their GPA of 3.0 minimum. An official transcript is obtained from the guidance counselor or college registrar. No report cards, progress reports, photo copies, faxes, or hand delivered documents will be accepted.
- Be already enrolled or have plans to be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate ministry degree program.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from their pastor.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online at www.develpingworkers.com/scholarships. Applicants must upload all documents at the same time. Application must be submitted by July 31.
Once an application is successfully submitted, the selection committee will choose 5 submissions as nominees for interviews. The nominees will be interviewed by someone from the selection committee, and one winner will be awarded by August 30.